We've just released a new feature than enables you perform at your best by doing regular testing on Pillar. To help you make the most of your test, we have put together a couple of tips:
- Rest: Make sure to get plenty of rest the night before the test. Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep to ensure that you are well-rested and ready to perform.
- Eat well: Eat a balanced meal the day before the test to fuel your body and ensure that you have enough energy to perform. Focus on complex carbohydrates, lean protein, and healthy fats.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of water throughout the day before the test to stay hydrated. This will help to prevent fatigue and keep your muscles functioning properly.
- Avoid strenuous exercise: Avoid any strenuous exercise the day before the test to allow your body to rest and recover.
- Review the protocol Review the specific requirements of the fitness test to ensure that you are mentally prepared and know what to expect. Push the test to Zwift or Garmin
- Visualise success: Visualise yourself performing well on the test and achieving your goals. This can help to reduce anxiety and boost your confidence. Remember, the day before the test is a time to rest, prepare mentally, and take care of your body. Follow these tips, and you'll be ready to perform at your best on test day. Good luck!
Read the blog for our latest testing feature here
Find out more about Pillar here.